Reliable connections for supply and disposal lines in buildings
The power systems in buildings must function reliably, which is why our pipe couplings and connectors link pipes made of almost all materials and sizes for sanitary technology, heating and drainage.
Your benefits at one glance
Full EN 877 covered
- One stop shop: we cover the full range of EN 877: DN 50 to DN 600
- One system: our DCS RAPID in combination with our COMBI or RECORD CLAWS are particularly suited for drainage in building construction according to EN 877
- The drainage system works perfectly even during hard rain, as it is suitable for pressures up to 10 bar
Ductile steel or plastic pipes? Both!
- Our DCS RAPID can also be used with plastic drainage pipes: one product, two applications!
Fire protection & sound insulation
- In combination with SML pipes, our DCS pipe connectors provide fireproof drainage systems
- The high surface weight results in airborne sound insulation. Isophonic solution in accordance with DIN 4109.
Your applications and projects
Drinking water lines, grey and black water
Building sewage pipelines, wastewater lifting stations, penstock linings, roof drainage
Cooling lines, air conditioning lines, ventilation ducts, far distance heating, oil tanks filling and ventilation lines, heat pumps
Electrical lines, cable harnesses, communication wires
Our solutions for you
Connecting open non-pressure systems and closed pressure systems
Diameters between DN 25 and DN 1200 (larger dimensions on request)
Axial non-restraint and axial restraint systems
Pipes of almost any material can be connected
Hose clamps of various types, sizes and materials
Big and adjustable band diameters available, e.g., to easily fix huge ducts
Attaching and securing cables and communication wires
Retaining clips with or without rubber
Banding systems and cable ties
Leverage our expertise
How to select the right pipe coupling
Are you looking for a mechanical coupling to connect pipes? Let's see which types of pipe couplings exist and find the best one for your project!
Elevate your steam systems’ efficiency and reliability
Unlock the full potential of mechanical connectors in saturated steam pipelines and discover this efficient alternative to costly welding.
How to overcome the scarcity of welders
Are you wondering how to increase your welding capacities quickly? Learn how you can avoid frustration and delays!