Connecting industrial plants and apparatus reliably
Adding new plants and machinery as well as keeping downtime at an absolute minimum are some of a factory’s biggest challenges. We understand the importance of reliable and efficient connections in industrial pipe construction, plant construction, and apparatus engineering. Our mechanical pipe connectors are particularly quick and easy to install, making them an excellent alternative to traditional connecting methods such as welding and flanging.
Your benefits at one glance
Connect any material
- You can easily connect metal pipes with plastic pipes
- You can also use our FGR pipe couplings to connect pipes of various metals without the risk of having contact corrosion, and even in ATEX areas
- We even have a customer connecting glass pipes with our couplings – we rise to every challenge!
- Time saving installation: no pipe alignment or treatment of pipe ends necessary
- Relief your welders: mechanical connectors don’t need to be welded, so you have no need for special qualifications, fire permits or expensive tools
Maintenance made easy
- Perfect fit for installations that need to be maintained (e.g., cleaned) very regularly. Assembly and disassembly of the FGR can be done in no time!
- Our FGR couplings are often used to replace existing flange connections – especially in narrow spaces, improving accessibility for maintenance
Your applications and projects
Plant and apparatus construction
Pipelines for transporting liquid and gaseous media, like process water, compressed air, lubrication lines etc.
Industrial pipeline construction
For example, energy and supply lines like steam and condensation lines and process lines, compressed air lines, heat and cooling lines etc.
Our solutions for you
Connecting open non-pressure systems and closed pressure systems
Diameters between DN 25 and DN 1200 (larger dimensions on request)
Axial non-restraint and axial restraint systems
Pipes of almost any material can be connected
Hose clamps of various types, sizes and materials
Big and adjustable band diameters available, e.g., to easily fix huge ducts
Attaching and securing cables and communication wires
Retaining clips with or without rubber
Banding systems and cable ties
Leverage our expertise
How to select the right pipe coupling
Are you looking for a mechanical coupling to connect pipes? Let's see which types of pipe couplings exist and find the best one for your project!
Elevate your steam systems’ efficiency and reliability
Unlock the full potential of mechanical connectors in saturated steam pipelines and discover this efficient alternative to costly welding.
How to overcome the scarcity of welders
Are you wondering how to increase your welding capacities quickly? Learn how you can avoid frustration and delays!