FGR Grip/Grip E
The strong pipe coupling
- Material: W2, W4, W5 / EPDM, NBR, FKM
- Clamping Ranges: 26.9 mm - 711.2 mm
What you will love!
- Time saving installation: no welding, no pipe alignment or treatment of pipe ends necessary
- Weight saving: up to 70% less weight compared to flange connection
- Space saving: can be installed in areas which are hard to access
- Compensation of pipe tolerances and compensation for angular deflection
Did you know?
FGR with FKM sealing sleeve is the world’s first FGR pipe coupling suitable for superheated steam up to 150 °C.
Where can you use it?
- FGR GRIP/GRIP E axial restraint pipe couplings are used to connect metal pipes. The anchoring ring with conically stamped teeth indents into the pipe surface (steel, stainless steel, cast iron, copper and copper nickel ) and provides safe and strong axial restraint.