FGR Flex/Flex E/Flex 3
The versatile and flexible pipe coupling for axial non-restraint connections
- Material: W2, W4, W5 / EPDM, NBR, FKM
- Clamping Ranges: 26.9 mm - 2,032.1 mm
What you will love!
- Joining all kind of pipe materials is possible, e.g., for steel, plastic, cast iron, concrete etc.
- Time saving installation: no welding, no pipe alignment or treatment of pipe ends necessary
- Weight saving: up to 70% less weight compared to flange connection
- Space saving: can be installed in areas which are hard to access
- Compensation of pipe tolerances and compensation for angular deflection
- Compensation for thermal elongation of the pipes
- Can be used in ATEX areas
Did you know?
Our FGR pipe couplings are a perfect fit for installations that need to be maintained (e.g. cleaned) very regularly. Assembly and disassembly of the FGR can be done in no time!
Where can you use it?
- Flexible couplings for axial non-restraint connections energy and supply lines, such as water pipes, gas pipes and media carrying lines (fluid, solid or gaseous) in sanitary technology, technical building equipment, plant construction, industrial and sewage plants and shipbuilding.