Ensures automatic re-tensioning effect
- Material: C 75 S
- Clamping Ranges: 13 mm - 60 mm
- Bandwidth: 12 mm
Thanks to their dynamic spring properties, FBS spring band hose clamps are the perfect choice for hose spigot systems that are exposed to significant temperature fluctuations. Once installed, FBS clamps ensure an automatic re-tensioning effect for an extended period. Even at low temperatures, this mechanism still enables sufficiently high levels of radial clamping force to be achieved, which in turn ensure excellent sealing reliability.
What you will love!
- One-piece, bolt-free hose clamp
- Even distribution of clamping force
- Optimum roundness
- Temperature resistance from –40 °C to 200 °C
- Clear traceability due to batch numbering
Did you know?
FBS hose clamps are installed as original parts in many vehicles from leading automotive manufacturers.
Where can you use it?
- Machine building
- White goods
- Agricultural machines
- Engine manufacturing
- Cooling and heating water circuits
- Fuel vent system