Long-lasting automatic re-tensioning effect
- Material: W3, W4
- Clamping Ranges: 10 mm - 110 mm
- Bandwidth: 9, 12 mm
For this version of the TORRO® the standard hose clamp is equipped with a spring insert on the inside of the clamp band. When tightening the screw the spring is loaded and stores sufficient clamping force to ensure a long-lasting automatic re-tensioning effect. Thus the radial clamping force achieved will be sufficient even under extremely low temperatures. Therefore, the TORRO® is an optimal solution for applications under extreme temperature changes (e.g., charged air) or for the retention of hoses with a tendency of ‘creeping’ (hose relaxation).
What you will love!
- Automatic re-tensioning effect in the event of hose relaxation
- Increased sealing reliability across a wide temperature range
Did you know?
NORMA is the largest European manufacturer of worm drive clamps.
Where can you use it?
Irrigation Automotive Aftermarket Transport Agriculture Construction and Infrastructure Industrial and Manufacturing General Hardware
- Joining cooling water lines
- Depressurized and pressurized fuel lines and ventilation systems
- Oil lines
- Joining lines in sanitary applications
- Joining lines in machine building applications
- Lines in the household appliance industry