Best solution for charged air
- Material: W3
- Clamping Ranges: 70 mm - 134 mm
- Bandwidth: 17 mm
What you will love!
- Uniform radial distribution of the clamping force
- Omega shape with two sealing lines and spring function
- No welding spots ensure no intercrystalline corrosion
Did you know?
The charge air hoses of millions of trucks and busses in Europe are equipped with CC clamps.
Where can you use it?
- CC clamps are used to produce airtight joints in charge air applications under extremely high variations of temperature and pressure.