First-Aid Repair Clamp
First-Aid for damaged pipes
- Material: W4
- Clamping Ranges: 57/70 mm - 396/407 mm
- Bandwidth: 100, 200, 250, 315, 575 mm
What you will love!
- Quick installation: Minimizes down time for damaged water pipes and pressurized mains
- Durable materials:Corrosion-resistant stainless steel with full circle EPDM rubber gasket
- Versatile fittings: Sophisticated design ensures that each size can securely seal a range of pipe sizes and materials
- Economical: Faster and more cost-effective than replacing entire sections of pipe immediately
Did you know?
First-Aid Repair Clamp can be used for drinking water pipe line repair.
Where can you use it?
- First-Aid Repair Clamp is ideal for repairing pipes damaged with cracks, holes, splits, pin holes etc. in all kinds of steel, cast iron, copper, plastic and concrete pipes, transporting liquid media and non-flammable gases up to 115 °C.